Assault On Isegran has been Greenlit 1/12/2017! I posted it the 1st of the year and in 11 days the game has been approved to more forward. Currently I couldn't possibly think about selling it in early access, but perhaps by April it will be in a state of an enjoyable early access experience.
The timed wave/pooling system is now complete. It allows multiple spawn points around the village, spawning enemies at different times with optional Boss spawns during each wave. Each wave is set to continue regardless if our player has killed all the existing enemies.
There are several main objectives before the game can be released on steam for early access sales.
- Setting up the remaining characters controllers i.e. Mage, Hunter, Priestess. Of which they will not all have all abilities setup, but at least the ability to choose them and use basic attacks.
- Setup the score system to award crystals that will unlock special vanity items.
- Configure more enemies and bosses.
- Setup at least 5 maps to play on (with many more to come).
- Setup the guards and town NPC's that allow for the town to be upgraded.
- I'm sure there is 1 or 2 things I left out, but I will updating the status here 😊
Orcs attacking village walls - Wave 1
Graphical User Interface:
A new GUI is being developed to replace the 'developer art' for the wave system, health/stamina, login screen and game lobby.
I've been adjusting AssaultOnIsegran.com to have a different look and feel, please keep in mind that it is still in development. Random project status updates and other AOI media can be found living there.
As always you can follow us on indiedb, Twitter, Facebook and Google+ to keep up to date with our latest developments. Also you can visit www.WetFireGames.com for updates.